Maid Cleaners Commercial:
Office Cleaning are not a commodity, but essential professional services customized to meet the specific needs of each facility.
Our approach provides your facility with a highly committed, experienced, certified, and professional commercial cleaning staff. We serve our commercial cleaning clients with specific attention to their detailed needs, with an overall goal of true customer satisfaction.
Whether your facility is a demanding high traffic environment or a small low traffic facility, we'll custom design the right program with the right commercial cleaning product and the right people to meet your needs.
Extensive janitorial training programs, superior on-site management, and the respect we show our customers and our employees, distinguish Maid Cleaners as
"best-in-class" for satisfying your cleaning needs and goals.
Supported by constant innovation and high quality
commitment, we always put our clients first.
- Entrance Lobby
- Empty and clean waste receptacles.
- Clean entrances, lobbies and mats.
- Clean metal hardware and polish if needed.
- Clean glass entrance doors inside and out.
- Dust and clean reception area.
- Pick up and arrange any reading material in lobby.
- Empty and clean waste receptacles and change liners.
- Vacuum and spot clean carpeted areas.
- Sweep and/or dust mop office floors.
- Dust chairs,desks, tables, filing cabinets and other furniture.
- Clean telephones. Dust office machines.
- Dust high ledges, partitions, moldings and other flat surfaces within reach.
- Rearrange furniture to original order
Hallways & Public Areas
- Wash drinking fountains.
- Dust and/or sweep stairs, landings and handrails.
- Clean and scrub counter tops.
- Wash appliances, coffee pots, tea pots, toaster ovens, etc.
- Clean appliances surface.
- Sweep and mop floors
- Clean fixtures and chrome fittings.
- Clean and refill dispensers from stock.
- Clean and disinfect sink, toilet seats and undersides.
- Clean mirrors and polish hardware.
- Sweep and mop floors.